PRODUCTION GUIDE YEARLY RENEWAL FEE
We require the following information from applicants in order to maintain the integrity and expertise of the professional workforce listed and to avoid any kind of abuse or misrepresentation in the guide.
- Applicants must be located in Wisconsin and have a valid Wisconsin Taxpayer ID number.
- Applicants may apply for 4 categories; If you would like additional listings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon request, applicants may be asked to supply a current resume (pdf) and professional references (call sheets and pay stubs are also acceptable).
- All applicants must pay an application fee of $20 for each category If you are not already listed in the Production Guide please Click Here. All application fees are non-refundable.
- Beginning January 2013, there will be an annual $10 renewal fee for each category listing.
- Advertising is not related to listings in the directory. See Advertising section for costs & requirements.
All Production Guide renewal listings must pay a fee of $10 per listing applied for. If you would like to apply for more than 4 listings, please contact us at email@example.com. There is no charge to update your current listings. Applications will not be processed without proper references and payment of appropriate fees.
TO UPDATE CURRENT LISTING
There is no charge to update your current listing. Resumes should be in PDF format. Please email changes/revisions to firstname.lastname@example.org with update info.